Perfect Beach Wedding Dresses –
Through the years, brides have shared their wedding dress stories with me. I always like hearing about that wow moment when the bride found the dress she loves!
Sometimes finding a dress can seem like a bit of a challenge. Maybe you don’t want the traditional long white dress from the local bridal shop, or maybe you want a short white dress with a little sparkle. Here are some ideas to find that perfect beach wedding dress!
Local Places for the Perfect Beach Wedding Dress
- Bridal shop – Some brides ask if it is ok to have a dress with lace and a long train on the beach. I say heck yes ladies…go for it! Your local bridal shop will have the type of wedding dresses you see in Bride’s magazine. Glam up you look with some sparkly beach sandles, a veil, and glittery accessories. If you want to shop a bridal shop but know your budget is important, have a call ore email with the shop owner first. If you have a good feeling about the shop and what they tell you, make an appointment to see what they have.
- David’s Bridal – Since they have a lot of stores, there is more inventory of dresses to choose from. If you happen to find a dress in a style you like, but they don’t have your size, it might be quicker for them to order the dress from another store.
Shop Online for the Perfect Beach Wedding Dress
- Nordstroms – do a search for white dresses
- The Dessy Group – in stock dresses are returnable, and ship in 1-3 days,
- Adriann Papell
- Kennedy Blue – try on 3 dresses for $30 service
Another tip would be to shop for bridesmaid’s dresses in white or ivory for a more casual look and better price tag.
Not wanting the spotlight on you when trying on a dress? Have a dress party! Order dresses from online stores and invite special people over to try on your dresses. Make sure your hair and make up look nice so you feel pretty when trying them on. Order some shoes to go with the dresses too from Zappos. Make sure the online stores have an easy return policy.
There are a lot of bridal websites online. Some of them send dresses from out of the country and have different shipping requirements and return policies. Shop these sites with caution. I’ve had a bride get the perfect fit from one website and another bride find the perfect dress that needed alterations from another website. Just read the fine print and make sure you order in enough time.